Jul 2 @ 1:00 pm – Jul 23 @ 3:00 pm
Willie Wong, a renowned professional local artist, is a giving and extremely talented teacher. His enthusiasm, wit, and skill make him a popular instructor. An imaginative and gentle instructor, he helps beginners and experienced painters alike. Enjoy a class of participants who encourage each other.
Regarding recordings policy. While you’re enrollment in Willie’s watercolor class is current, you will have access to the recordings from the date you enroll forward, but not to recordings made before you enrolled in the class. If you are no longer enrolled in a current watercolor class, you will no longer have access to the recordings, i.e., once you cease to be enrolled, you cease to have access.
- Friday, July 2 – July 23
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Friday, August 6 – August 27
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Jul 8 @ 11:00 am – 2:15 pm
WITH THE FORECAST TEMPERATURES FOR NEXT WEEK, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY POSTPONE THIS EVENT. WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON MONDAY AND LET TICKET PURCHASERS KNOW IF WE CHOOSE AN ALTERNATIVE DATE.
JULY 8TH – CANADA DAY BBQ
WSAC would love for you to join us for a BBQ to celebrate our country’s birthday.
We will be offering two different options and two different time slots for you to choose from. You can reserve a spot on our newly decorated deck as option 1. Or you may choose to stay in your vehicle or bring a picnic blanket and enjoy your lunch by the lake.
- Option #1 – BBQ lunch, seating on the deck, door prize entry, Canada flag and pin – $11
- Option #2 – BBQ lunch, seating either in your vehicle in the parking lot or on the grassy area around the lake (bring your own lawn chair or blanket), Canada flag and pin- $9
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm OR
- 12:45 pm to 2:15 pm
We will be following all current health services restrictions and recommendations and will have a limited number of spaces available.
- Tickets on sale Monday, June 14 through our website or at the centre.
- The purchase deadline is July, July 5th
- You will not receive physical tickets for the event but will receive an emailed receipt.