CANADA DAY BBQ
8 July 2021 @ 11:00 am – 2:15 pm
9 - 11
WITH THE FORECAST TEMPERATURES FOR NEXT WEEK, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY POSTPONE THIS EVENT. WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON MONDAY AND LET TICKET PURCHASERS KNOW IF WE CHOOSE AN ALTERNATIVE DATE.
JULY 8TH – CANADA DAY BBQ
WSAC would love for you to join us for a BBQ to celebrate our country’s birthday.
We will be offering two different options and two different time slots for you to choose from. You can reserve a spot on our newly decorated deck as option 1. Or you may choose to stay in your vehicle or bring a picnic blanket and enjoy your lunch by the lake.
- Option #1 – BBQ lunch, seating on the deck, door prize entry, Canada flag and pin – $11
- Option #2 – BBQ lunch, seating either in your vehicle in the parking lot or on the grassy area around the lake (bring your own lawn chair or blanket), Canada flag and pin- $9
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm OR
- 12:45 pm to 2:15 pm
We will be following all current health services restrictions and recommendations and will have a limited number of spaces available.
- Tickets on sale Monday, June 14 through our website or at the centre.
- The purchase deadline is July, July 5th
- You will not receive physical tickets for the event but will receive an emailed receipt.